1. Avoiding triggers: Identifying and avoiding potential triggers, such as certain foods, stress, and bright lights, can help reduce the frequency and severity of vestibular migraine attacks.
2. Medications: Medications such as anti-nausea drugs, anti-anxiety medications, and anti-seizure drugs may be prescribed to help reduce the symptoms of vestibular migraine.
3. Vestibular rehabilitation: Vestibular rehabilitation is a type of physical therapy that can help improve balance and reduce dizziness.
4. Stress management: Stress can be a trigger for vestibular migraine, so it is important to find ways to manage stress. Relaxation techniques, such as yoga, meditation, and deep breathing, can help reduce stress and improve overall health.
5. Diet changes: Eating a healthy